Fixed-fee Recruitment for Advice Firms
We have created a market-leading recruitment service to help advice firms grow.
City & Capital Recruitment offers a transparent, fixed fee recruitment service – covering most roles within an advisory firm.
We want to make recruitment services available to everyone, as part of our ongoing quest to support firms – of all shapes and sizes – that are dedicated to fostering positive client outcomes and ultimately, improving the profession.
Low charges doesn't equate to low quality - quite the opposite...
- Let us know your recruitment needs and we’ll only make tailored introductions
- As roles are filled, or new ones become available, keep us updated – our candidate list is growing daily
- Full end to end recruitment service every time
- Our team has over 20 years of collective experience working within advice firms to director level positions
- We also have well over 25 years recruitment expertise. Check out our team page to learn more about our career histories.
All of our fees are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Fixed fee recruitment for advice firms
|Administration – Managerial||£3,000|
|Head of Administration||£3,500|
|Office Manager / Practice Manager||£4,500|
|Paraplanner (Report Writer)||£2,500|
|Paraplanner (Level 4 qualified)||£3,500|
|Paraplanner – Managerial / Team Leader||£5,500|
|Compliance – Non Managerial||£2,500|
|Compliance – Managerial||£5,500|
|Trainee Mortgage or Mortgage/Protection Adviser||£2,000|
|Mortgage or Mortgage/Protection Adviser||£3,000|
|Trainee Financial Planner||£2,500|
|Level 4 Financial Planner||£5,500|
|Chartered Financial Planner||£7,500|
We are often approached by candidates who are suitable for our headhunting department, each of whom are typically holding significant value they can bring to a new firm.
Most commonly within the financial planning and wealth management sector, these are candidates who can really hit the ground running, bringing with them one, or a combination of the following:
- Fee-paying clients
- An introducer network
- Qualifications and/or experience capable of opening new markets
- Previously-held board level roles
- A strong relationship with the FCA or other professional bodies
- The ability and willingness to take control of certain functions under SMCR.
If we think these candidates are perfectly positioned to help you achieve your goals, we will provide more information – on a no-name basis – along with our Headhunter ‘Terms of Business’.